We are all about interactive communication in spaces. We use high-tech interactive technology but also old-fashioned posters and labels. As a graphic designer, you will join our diverse team of designers who come up with strategies, stories, interiors, products, and multimedia for visitor experience, play centres, and attractions.
Your job in all of this is to translate our project strategies into powerful, effective and beautiful visuals.
- Graphic design/communication design or related degree or diploma
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- 5 years of industry experience
- Attention to Detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team Player
- Knowledgeable of design
Successful applicants are capable of
- Illustrating concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style
- Delivering graphics projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Experience in exhibit design
- Experience interaction / UX design