We are looking for a results-oriented creative technologist to join our team. You will be consulting with internal departments and clients to design creative technical solutions that address our needs, develop enhanced and interactive user experiences, and demonstrate prototypes.
To ensure success as a creative technologist, you should exhibit advanced application architecture skills and extensive industry knowledge. An outstanding creative technologist will be someone who can transform developmental needs into intuitive, effective, and user-friendly digital experiences.
Creative Technologist Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming concepts with the design team
- Driving application innovation and integrating new technologies
- Creating and refining product outlines, as well as developing prototypes
- Demonstrating and testing prototypes and completed applications
- Incorporating user feedback into IT solution designs
- Providing clients and internal departments with end-user support
- Performing debugging procedures, code improvement, and re-designing tasks
- Documenting development processes, procedures, and application version histories
- Keeping abreast with advancements in application design and new technologies
Creative Technologist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a creative technologist
- Demonstrable industry knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in dynamic languages, web frameworks, and multiple APIs
- Extensive experience in designing, deploying, and optimizing technical solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb collaboration and communication skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional ability to lead technological innovation.