Formula D interactive is looking for an experienced Senior Designer with strong conceptual and design process abilities to complement our in-house creative team and to play a leading role in creating innovative, interactive and engaging spaces and exhibits for museums, science centres and corporate visitor centres.
Important aspects of the role:
- Conceptualization and design
- Application of user and human-centered design principles in user researching, prototyping, and testing
- Presentation and communication of exhibition designs
- Coordinating of external suppliers, freelancers and manufacturers
- Gaining and maintaining technical knowledge
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of professional design experience
Design focused education, eg: architecture, product design or multimedia design
Experience with interface design and multimedia production
Experience with relevant software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, 3D visualization tools
We are looking for a designer with a high comfort level in developing and maintaining project budgets, production schedules and other associated project administration functions.
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
- Visitor experience design
Experience in designing interactive museum exhibits
3D design/CAD skills
Understanding of spatial planning/interior design/architecture
Understanding of programming and other interactive technology
If this sounds like you, send us your portfolio of work, motivational cover letter and CV and we’ll be in touch!